FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MEARY VEG STORES
Expressions of Interest (Quick Quote)
The Manx Utilities Authority is a statutory authority providing electricity, wholesale natural gas, clean water and processes wastewater on the Isle of Man. This means that Manx Utilities is a wholly owned statutory authority of the Isle of Man Government, which has an AA+ credit rating.
Manx Utilities are seeking a suitably qualified and competent contractor to carry out construction works on the Meary Veg stores. Duties are to include:
• Design and Build of 2 storey high mezzanine of build over (foundation less) construction, including two utility staircases and single storey goods lift. To be erected within existing refurbished old dryer building;
• Building control application & approval;
• Provision of storage racks for mezzanine and bunded area;
• Provision of M&E installation and design for each mezzanine floor;
• Repair works to the existing concrete floor slab within the entire storage area;
• Floor markings to indicate emergency exit routes.
Should you wish to participate in this request for quotation exercise please register your organisation on the Isle of Man Government’s Procurement Portal at the following website .
Please select ‘Register’ from the menu on the left side of the Home Page.
Once you have registered your organisation you should select this ‘Quick Quote’ from the list of ‘Current Tenders’ and ‘View Details’ then click ‘Express an Interest’ at the bottom of the page.
Once you have expressed an interest a new tab called ‘Quote Documents’ will become available where you can download all the necessary information.
The closing date for the return of your quotation through the Portal is 12 noon on Thursday 15th July 2021.
Should you have any difficulty in using the website or registering your interest in this way, please e-mail .