Easy ways to pay
Listed below are a number of easy ways to pay your invoices.
Please note our domestic customers pay for water through their annual rates demand issued via Treasury. If you wish to complete a direct debit for this please click here
Monthly Direct Debit
- monthly Electricity Direct Debit or Water Direct Debit gives you peace of mind because you spread the cost of your bills over 12 equal monthly payments.
- this 'evens out' the cost of your bill over the period, including any potential increase in consumption during certain periods of the year.
- you need never worry about paying your bills on demand again
- we agree a monthly amount to cover your annual consumption based on your billing history, your current balance, your tariff and any discounts
- we draw this monthly amount directly from your back account each month on a day to suit you
- you will still receive regular statements detailing your payments and charges
- you will receive £1 discount per statement and an additional 50p if you switch to e-billing
Variable Direct Debit
- variable Electricity Direct Debit or variable Water Direct Debit means your bills are paid automatically
- you still receive regular statements
- we draw this amount directly from your bank account, approximately 18 days after you have received and checked your statement
- you receive £1 discount per statement and an additional 50p if you switch to e-billing
Pay as you go meter
- we install a meter in your home, free of charge, and provide you with a 'chargeable' electronic key to top up
- you can top up at our Head Office and many retail outlets around the Island
- you pay as you use electricity
- our normal tariffs apply which includes our prompt payment discount
- it's secure
- 24/7 convenience
- you will need your customer reference number from your bill
- visit https://services.gov.im/manx-utilities
If you use your bank's Internet Banking Service, you can pay your bill with the following details;
Account Number: 10955461 Sort Code: 55-91-00
Quote your customer number and premise number from the top of your bill.
- call (01624) 687675 to make a payment by debit or credit card*.
- have your customer number, property number and relevant invoice number to hand
Manx Utilities head office
- by cash, debit card or cheque (payable to Manx Utilities) at IOM Business Park Braddan
- by cash, cheque or debit card
- make cheques payable to Isle of Man Post Office
- take your bill, or the payment slip on the bottom of the bill with you
- avoid queues by using the Post & Pay machines in various locations around the Island
- cheques or postal orders payable to Manx Utilities
- return with payment slip from your bill or write your customer number on the back of your cheque
- send to:
PO Box 177
Isle of Man