Easy ways to pay
Listed below are a number of easy ways to pay your invoices. At present all methods are only available when paying your electricity invoices, however we are working towards having these payment methods available for all invoices.
Monthly Direct Debit
- monthly Direct Debit, gives you peace of mind because you spread the cost of your electricity over 12 equal monthly payments.
- this 'evens out' the cost of your increased consumption in winter
- you need never worry about paying your electricity bill on demand again
- we agree a monthly amount to cover your annual consumption based on your billing history, your current balance, your tariff and any discounts
- we draw this monthly amount directly from your back account each month on a day to suit you
- you will still receive quarterly statements detailing your payments and charges
- you will receive £1 discount per quarterly bill and an additional 50p if you switch to e-billing
Variable Direct Debit
- variable Direct Debit means your bill is paid automatically
- you still receive quarterly statements
- we draw this amount directly from your bank account, approximately 18 days after you have received and checked your statement
- you receive £1 discount per quarterly bill and an additional 50p if you switch to e-billing
Pay as you go meter
- we install a meter in your home, free of charge, and provide you with a 'chargeable' electronic key to top up
- you can top up at our Head Office and many retail outlets around the Island
- you pay as you use electricity
- our normal tariffs apply which includes our prompt payment discount
- it's secure
- 24/7 convenience
- you will need to sign in via the Isle of Man Government Online Services
- you will need your customer reference number from your bill
If you use your bank's Internet Banking Service, you can pay your bill with the following details;
Account Number: 10955461 Sort Code: 55-91-00
Quote your customer number and premise number from the top of your bill.
- call (01624) 687675 to make a payment by debit or credit card*.
- have your customer number, property number and relevant invoice number to hand
*2% fee for credit card payments.
Manx Utilities head office
- by cash, debit card or cheque (payable to Manx Utilities) at IOM Business Park Braddan
- by cash, cheque or debit card
- make cheques payable to Isle of Man Post Office
- take your bill, or the payment slip on the bottom of the bill with you
- avoid queues by using the Post & Pay machines in various locations around the Island