Health, safety & wellbeing are of prime importance to us and our overriding objective is to prevent accidents and to promote good health. Our aim is to do everything that is reasonably practicable to provide a safe and healthy working environment so that our people, contractors, customers, visitors or members of the public do not have their health adversely affected as a result of our business activities. We shall comply with current legislation and collaborate with other organisations to help improve performance standards.
- Assess and manage the risks to the health and safety of our people and others who may be affected by our activities
- Implement and maintain management systems to ensure effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of health and safety measures
- Promote working practices and standards of behaviour, which minimise the risk of injury and ill-health
- Communicate and consult with our people regarding health and safety performance
- Develop, train and engage our people so that working safely is second nature
- Implement and maintain emergency procedures
- Ensure that all third-party organisations are assessed for capability prior to undertaking works on our behalf
Our commitment applies to all aspects of our operations and activities and will be periodically reviewed by our Board to ensure that it continues to meet the needs and aims of the business.
If you require a signed copy of our Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policy please contact us.
Need Help? Contact Us